Resolving Things Into Thoughts

"Metaphysics resolves things into thoughts, and exchanges the objects of sense for the ideas of Soul." Mary Baker Eddy, Science and Health, page 269

15 October 2005

Beginning, beginning, beginning

I decided that, unlike at my last post where I seemed to drop off the face of the earth for most of my friends and family, I would make a concerted effort to write something each week while posted in Baghdad. I've been here four weeks, and have done nothing of the sort. I created this site just after arriving, because the trip over was such an adventure, I knew I had to start right away. Instead, I am starting now before too much slips my mind.

I like the quote at the top...its a nice way to think of a journal which is accessible to friends and family. You cannot physically be a part of my experiences, except through the ideas that they inspire and reflect.

My goal is to add a post once a week, sometime on Friday or Saturday. Check back if you are interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home